Since I’ve been on a Pinterest binge the past couple weeks, I wanted to do up a little post of all the things I’ve been obsessing over on that dang website.
I am going to try making this a weekly thing but you all know how bad I am at that. So bear with me.
1. Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
Umm, heck yes! My favorite winter drink made into a cupcake? Yusss.
2. Bahn Mi Pizza
Is this a thing?? I am always amazed by the new ways people switch up the basic pizza!
3. These Crockpot Carne Asada Nachos
Nachos are like my holy grail pub food. Plus these ones look all vegetable-ey.
4. Spring Samosas with Sweet and Spicy Mint Chutney
Samosas are one of those favorites that I always forget about. These are a neat twist on the classic Samosa, it uses rice paper wraps instead of pastry, so they’re even guilt free!
5. This Cheesy Artichoke Pumpkin Dip
Serving it in a pumpkin? Priceless.
6. Pumpkin Cake with Candied Pumpkin Seeds Inside
7. Asian Salmon Tacos
I never thought of using salmon in tacos! What a wonderful idea.
8. Pan Fried Pork Dumplings
Just yum. Would be perfect for a Dim Sum brunch.
9. This Fudge Sundae in a Cookie Bowl
10. Pumpkin Ravioli with Hazelnut Brown Butter Sauce and Balsamic Drizzle.
I hope you enjoyed! If you want to keep up with my pins, you can follow me here.
Miss Delish asks:
What are you pinning today?
Have a great day, folks!